1. Awareness and acceptance of terms
HWC Coffee Shopping Mall (hereinafter referred to as "HWC") provides services in accordance with these terms of service (hereinafter referred to as "the service"). When a member completes the membership registration procedures of HWC or starts to use this service, it means that he has read, understood and agrees to accept all the contents of this service term, and fully accepts the current and future derivative service items and contents of this service. HWC has the right to modify or change the content of these terms of service at any time. The modified content of the terms of service will be published on the website. HWC will not notify members individually. Members are advised to pay attention to such modifications or changes at any time. When a member continues to use this service after any modification or change, it is deemed that the member has read, understood, and agrees to accept such modification or change. If you do not agree to the above-mentioned service terms revision or update method, or do not accept any other agreement of the service terms, the member should stop using the service immediately.
If the member is a minor under the age of 20, the member’s parent (or guardian) should read, understand and agree to all the contents of this agreement and subsequent modifications and changes before registering as a member, using or continuing to use This service. When a member uses or continues to use Heiwo, it is presumed that the member's parent (or guardian) has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this agreement and subsequent amendments.
Both the member and HWC agree to use all content of this service, including expressions of intention, etc., using electronic files as the means of expression.
2. Member's registration obligations
In order to be able to use this service, members agree to the following:
Provide the correct and up-to-date information of the member in accordance with the prompts of this service registration form, and shall not register as a member in the name of a third person. Each member can only register and log in to one account, and cannot register and log in repeatedly.
Immediately maintain and update the member's personal information to ensure its correctness to obtain the best service.
- If a member provides any wrong or false information, or fails to provide information as instructed, or lacks necessary information, or repeats account registration, Heiwo reserves the right to suspend or terminate the member’s account without prior notice , And refuses members to use all or part of this service.
4. Member account, password and security
After completing the registration procedure for this service, the member will obtain a specific password and member account. It is the member's responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of the password and account. Any input of a member account and password consistent with the login information in accordance with the prescribed method will be presumed to be used by the member, regardless of whether it is entered by the person himself or not. The member shall be fully responsible for all actions performed by the password and account.
Members agree to the following:
- When a member's password or account is stolen or any other security issues occur, the member will immediately notify HWC.
- Every time the connection is completed, the use of the member's account will be terminated.
- The member's account, password and membership rights are for the member's personal use and enjoyment, and cannot be lent, transferred or shared with others.
- When the account and password are stolen, improperly used, or in other situations where Heiwo cannot identify whether it is personal use, Heiwo will not cause damages to this, unless it is proved that Heiwo is attributable to the cause. Take any responsibility.
- If HWC knows that the account password of the member is indeed used by others, it will immediately suspend the use of the account (including the processing of transactions generated by the account).
5. Protection of children and youth
In order to ensure the safety of children and young people using the Internet, and to avoid infringement of their privacy rights, parents (or guardians) should fulfill the following obligations: Children under the age of twelve should accompany them throughout the entire process when using this service. The above-mentioned young people under the age of 18 should also consider whether to give their consent before using this service.
6. The user’s law-abiding obligations and commitments
Members promise not to use this service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and promise to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices for using the Internet. If the member is a user outside the Republic of China, and agrees to abide by the laws and regulations of the country or region to which it belongs. Members agree and guarantee that they shall not use this service to engage in acts that infringe on the rights of others or violate the law, including but not limited to:
- Publish or transmit any defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, contrary to public order or good customs, or other illegal text, pictures or any form of file
- Infringe or damage the reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, other intellectual property rights and other rights of Heiwo or others
- Violation of confidentiality obligations under the law or contract
- Use this service in the name of another person
- Transmission or distribution of computer viruses
- Engaging in business activities without the prior authorization of HWC
- Publish, transmit, send spam, chain letters, illegal or unauthorized multi-level marketing messages and advertisements, etc.; or store any information that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or violates laws and regulations
- Acts that cause confusion, discomfort to other users of this service or third parties, or violate general Internet etiquette and cause offensive behavior
- Other behaviors that are not in line with the purpose of use provided by this service or behaviors that Heiwo has legitimate reasons to consider inappropriate
7. Change of service content and sending of e-newsletter and EDM
- The member agrees to the scope of the service provided by Heiwo. HWC may, depending on the business needs and actual conditions, increase, decrease, change or terminate the items or contents of the related services, and there is no need to notify the members individually.
- Members agree that HWC will add, modify or terminate related activities in accordance with the actual implementation situation, and choose the most appropriate method to inform members.
- The member agrees that HWC will send newsletters or product messages (EDM) from time to time to the member's registered e-mail account. When a member refuses to accept marketing after receiving the message, HWC will stop sending marketing messages.
8. Stop and Interruption of Services
- HWC will maintain the normal operation of the system and services in accordance with generally reasonable techniques and methods. However, HWC has the right to stop or interrupt the provision of this service in the following situations:
- When necessary maintenance and construction of the electronic communication equipment of HWC website
- In the event of a sudden electronic communication equipment failure
- When the electronic communication service applied by HWC website is stopped and the service cannot be provided
- When the HWC website is unable to provide services due to natural disasters or other force majeure factors that are not attributable to HWC
9. trading behavior
- When members use this service to conduct transactions, they shall proceed according to the confirmation of the quantity and price mechanism provided by HWC.
- When the member agrees to use this service to order products, HWC still reserves the right not to accept the order or cancel the shipment before HWC informs and confirms the establishment of the transaction. After the member sends an order notification to HWC, the system will automatically send an acceptance notice, but this notification is not an order confirmation notice. HWC will inform separately about the establishment of the transaction. If the transaction conditions (including but not limited to specifications, content descriptions, pictures, etc.) of the underlying goods or services due to the content of the order are incorrect, HWC still has to reject the order within two working days after the order is placed.
- If a member after using this service to order a product, if he arbitrarily returns or exchanges, cancels an order, or has any behavior that HWC considers inappropriate and causes trouble or damage to HWC's operations, HWC will refuse the transaction according to the situation, or permanently Cancel the membership. If the product ordered by a member falls under the following circumstances: (1) Pre-ordered products (2) The product page shows no inventory (3) The goods must be transferred to the supplier (4) The goods are transferred to the manufacturer, due to the characteristics of the commodity transaction, if When the goods are lacking, or the order cannot be established due to the manufacturer’s inability to supply smoothly for some reason, HWC will inform you in the most appropriate way (mainly email, supplemented by telephone, post or fax, etc.)
- When members use this service to conduct transactions, they can exercise their rights in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law. If there is any doubt about the terms of service due to the member's transaction behavior, it shall be interpreted in favor of consumers.
10. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
- The functions provided by this service are provided for use according to the current status of the function at the time. HWC does not bear any express or implied guarantee for its performance, speed, completeness, reliability, safety, accuracy, etc. responsibility.
- HWC does not guarantee that the emails sent by the webpages, servers, domains, etc. of this service or their contents will not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses; nor does it guarantee that the transmission and storage of mail, files or data are correct and will not be interrupted Heiwo shall not be liable for damages caused by the failure, loss or error of the mail, file or data transmission or storage.
- The software or programs used by HWC and all content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website screen arrangement, and webpage design, are owned by HWC or other right holders in accordance with the law. Intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how, etc. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, perform restoration engineering, decompilation, or reverse assembly. If members want to quote or reprint the aforementioned software, programs or website content, they must obtain the prior written consent of HWC or other rights holders in accordance with the law. Respect for intellectual property rights is an obligation of members. In case of violation, members shall be liable for damages to HWC (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.).
- Under the principle of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, members agree not to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others when using HWC's services.
- If the member is involved in infringement, HWC can suspend all or part of the service, or simply cancel the member account.
12. Member's authorization to HWC
Regarding the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided by the member, the member agrees that the Heiwo website may collect, process, store, transmit and use such information within a reasonable range to provide users with other information or services, or compile member statistics. , Or conduct investigations or research on Internet behavior, or for any legal use. If a member does not have the legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish certain information, and delegate the aforementioned rights to a third party, please do not upload, transmit, or enter the information without authorization Or provide to HWC. Once any information is uploaded, transmitted, entered or provided to HWC, the member shall be deemed to have allowed HWC to unconditionally use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, remake, distribute, issue, and publicly publish such information, and the aforementioned The rights are delegated to others, and members have no objection to this. Members should also ensure that HWC's use, modification, re-production, public broadcast, alteration, dissemination, distribution, public publication, and sub-authorization of such materials will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, otherwise HWC shall be liable for damages ( Including but not limited to litigation fees and attorney fees, etc.).
13. Special authorization matters
Due to the use of online transactions or activities provided by this service, it may be necessary to use home delivery or freight forwarders to complete the delivery or retrieval of goods (or gifts, etc.). Therefore, the member agrees and authorizes HWC to treat the online transaction Or the needs and purpose of the event, the personal information provided by the member and necessary for delivery (such as the recipient’s name, delivery address, contact phone number, etc.) will be provided to the home delivery and freight forwarders and related cooperating manufacturers to facilitate the completion of the event Delivery and retrieval of goods (or gifts, etc.).
14. Reject or terminate the use of members
The member agrees that HWC will terminate the member’s password, account (or any part of it) or this service for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or violation of the express provisions and spirit of the terms of service, based on the consideration of maintaining transaction security. Or any part thereof), or remove and delete any "member content" in this service. In addition, the member agrees that if the use of this service (or any part of it) is terminated, HWC will not be liable to the member or any third party.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Court
The interpretation and application of these terms of service, as well as disputes or disputes related to these terms of service or transactions between members and HWC shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China, and the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance jurisdiction. , But if the law imposes other mandatory provisions on the competent court, the provisions shall still be complied with.